Planning, Design & Construction Supervision of Fall Structures at Nara Canal RD 335 & RD 460
- Client: Sindh Irrigation & Drainage Authority (SIDA) Hyderabad
- Start Date Feb-2008
- Completion Date Jan-2011
- Location: Sindh
- Duration: 36 months
Narrative Description of the Project:
The Government of Pakistan take imitative for execution of this important project since 1962, but due to unknown reasons the project could not matured / implemented on ground. Keeping in view importance of the project and to resolve the long outstanding demand of the people of Hazara Division, District Mansehra, the present Government of KPK takes steps to implement the project. After completion of the project along outstanding demand of the people will be solved. For this purpose the scheme is proposed for feasibility study and M/s ECPAK is engaged to carry out the study.
Detailed Description of Actual Services Provided in the assignment:
The scope and main activities related to this assignment will include but not limited to the following:-
- Collect and review all available data and reports that may have relevance to this assignment.
- Carry out detailed fresh surveys and investigations required for the preparation of detailed design of the Fall Structures and allied works.
- Prepare detailed designs, legal documents including Revised PC-I (if required), tender documents, specifications and estimates of the works according to PEPRA rules 2004.
- Assist in procurement process including preparation of pre-qualification documents, evaluation of bidding documents in accordance with Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Rules (PPRA) 2004.
Construction Supervision of Fall Structures.
Name of the Senior regular full-time employees of your firm involved and functions performe
U.M. Faruki Project Manager
Hussain Ahmed Structural Engineer
Khadim Ali Memon Contract Specialist
Javaid Fazal Quantity Surveyor
Hamid Saeed GIS Expert
Ameer ur Din Qureshi Resident Engineer/Design Engineer
Abdul Rehman Leghari ARE-01
Khawaja Ali Abbas ARE-02